|Label from the Sukanen Museum, south of Moose Jaw © SB|
Ms. Fiesta appears to have made a go of it, and I do have similar hair...
|Fiesta label, from Sukanen Museum © SB|
Pros of being a Sun Goddess:
- A great tan.
- Adoration from sun lovers.
- Wonderful light shows — rainbows and solar halos dancing at my feet.
- I love grapes! And wine is even better.
Cons of being a Sun Goddess:
- Will people blame me for the rain?
- Can Sun Goddesses function in Canadian winters?
- That head scarf look? Not a chance! Although I _do_ wear Buffs when hiking.
- The sun has a bad rap right now... will I have fewer worshippers than in the glorious '60s/70s?
I'm on vacation now... Much to consider before I go back to work...